At Ray Padula, we have one focus - breakthrough, disruptive innovation.
Are you an out of the box thinker? Have great solutions to everyday Lawn and Garden problems? Have an idea for the next market-disrupting product? Let's talk!
Each season, Ray Padula Holdings receives countless unsolicited ideas and proposals from individuals, businesses, and a wide array of other sources outside the Ray Padula family of companies. We encourage, and welcome these submissions with warm regards. We understand that many of those who approach us with product ideas and/or suggestions have very little, or no experience disclosing information to a company. With this in mind, the following are guidelines for submitting an idea to Ray Padula Holdings. By submitting an idea, you hereby agree to all the Terms and Conditions below.
Ray Padula Holdings strongly recommends that each individual submitting an idea protect it to their satisfactory by obtaining, or at least applying for a patent at the time of submission. Submitting information to Ray Padula Holdings before idea protection may jeopardize your ability to obtain any protection on the submitted idea(s) in the future.
While we are occasionally asked whether individuals have enough protection on their ideas before submission, Ray Padula Holdings' employees, affiliates, and/or partners are not permitted to offer any legal advice, or consultation, except for what is listed here.
1. Ray Padula Holdings will not consider any product idea unless submitted via the idea submission link found below. All Terms & Conditions must be agreed to prior to any submission review. If any idea is submitted outside of this process, you hereby waive all rights, expressed or implied, and there will be no review by Ray Padula Holdings.
2. If you have filed for, or have obtained a patent, be sure to submit all patent/application copies, as well as the patent details and required photographs and drawings.
3. If you have not filed for a patent, submit a thorough description of your idea, including photographs, drawings, and any specifications that would help us evaluate your idea.
4. By submitting your patented or patent pending idea, you are NOT giving Ray Padula Holdings permission or any rights to use your idea without entering a written, legal agreement.
5. We are not required to hold your idea in confidence, and no confidential relationship is established between you and Ray Padula Holdings. Because Ray Padula Holdings relies on our many R&D sources, both internal and external, it is against policy to hold any ideas in confidence. Additionally, any submitted ideas may be reviewed by many people for proper evaluation.
6. Ray Padula Research & Development teams, as well as our many global partners have a broad access to confidential industry information, therefore many ideas we have not yet pursued are already available and made known to us.
7. You must own the ideas that you are submitting. You cannot submit ideas of another person or party. Submitted ideas must be the original creation of the individual who submits the idea and agrees to all Terms and Conditions here, and on the submission form. Further, you must have any and all legal rights to the ideas in the submission. Do not submit ideas that may be fully or partially owned by another individual, employer, company, or other entity. Do not submit any ideas that are subjected to any confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, are part of any trade secret, or were developed using time, materials, and/or resources by your employer.
8. If Ray Padula Holdings is interested in your idea, you will agree to negotiate with us the rights thereto.
9. You must be at least 18 years old at the time of submission.