We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information (1) to present our Website and its contents to you, (2) to provide you with information, products, or services that you can request from us, (3) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, (4) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, (5) To notify you about changes to our Website, or any changes to the products and services that we provide through it, (6) To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, (7) In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, (8) for any other purpose with your consent.
1. Understanding your user preferences and enhancing your overall experience with us.
2. Conducting research, evaluations, surveys, contests, sweepstakes
3. Improving our communications to, and with you.
4. Completing your request(s) for services, product support, information, content, updates, and the like
5. Personalizing your experience with us, as well as delivering content, product, and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers, ads, and services, third-party sites, and via email or text message, with your consent, where required by law.
6. Responding to your inquiries about our products, services, or employment with us
7. Performing data analytics and obtaining other demographic information.
8. Informing you of special events, promotions, offers, and programs, offered by us, or by us in conjunction with other companies/partners.
9. Combining information collected from you with other information collected by us, or a third party, including other personal and demographic information about you.
10. Processing a job application submitted by you.
11. Detecting and protecting us from error, negligence, fraud, theft, and other illegal activities and to audit compliance with our policies.
12. Fulfilling or meeting the reason that information was provided.
13. Operating, evaluating, managing, improving, and developing our website, mobile applications, internet enabled services and/or products, business and operations, and administrating account(s).
14. Processing requests, purchases, transactions, payments, as well as preventing transactional fraud.
15. Maintaining the security, safety, and integrity of our Website, business operations, products, services, servers, databases, and any other business or technological asset.
16. Evaluating or conducting a merger, restructuring, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution, liquidity event, or other sale and/or transfer or some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding(s), in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
17. Responding to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or government regulation.