50 ft. MagicFlex PRO Duty Expanding Garden Hose with Brass Couplings (2-Pack)
- ● 2-Pack includes (2) 50 ft. hoses - 100 ft. total length
- ● Hose expands to a full length garden hose when in use, and retracts back when finished
- ● PRO duty abrasion resistant construction resists tears, and punctures
- ● Crush-proof brass couplings with built-in flow control
- Product Overview
- Features & Benefits
Ray Padula MagicFlex PRO expanding hoses magically expand 2X its length to a full-length garden hose with water pressure, and instantly retract back to a compact size when the water is turned off. Simply attach MagicFlex t your faucet, turn on the water, and watch MagicFlex magically expand before your eyes. This premium duty hoses features a durable, puncture and abrasion proof outer jacket, designed to withstand the toughest of jobs, season-after-season. Genuine, crush-proof brass couplings with a built-in flow control dial allows all flow adjustments to be made right at the hose, without walking back and forth to the faucet. Best of all, the super lightweight construction can easily be stored anywhere, with an easy to carry design. 5/8 in. diameter, 50 ft. length.
Magically expands 2X its length
with water pressure to a full length hose!
Retracts back to a small, compact hose
when water pressure is turned off
Compact size and lightweight construction
is easy to carry, and store
Puncture, cut and abrasion proof
outer jacket won’t tear, puncture, or split – lasts season-after-season
Kink Shield Technology
prevents kinking and twisting of your hose during use
Water Guard Technology
for a leak free operation every time. No wasteful watering!
Genuine, crush-proof brass couplings
Works with all nozzles and hose reels
just like a traditional vinyl garden hose
Consistent full flow
comparable to all vinyl garden hoses
Premium duty construction
with ultra-high 325 PSI burst strength
Built-in flow control
allows all flow adjustments to be made without walking back to the faucet
Remains fully flexible
in temperatures as low as 35 deg F.
Kink free hose saver
prevents kinking of your hose at the faucet
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Weight (lbs.)
Hose Length (ft.)
50 (100 ft. total)
Hose Diameter (in.)
Hose Coupling Material
Hose Coupling Type
Crush Proof Coupling
No. of Ply
Burst Pressure (PSI)
Hot Water Use
Drinking Water Safe
Expands and Contracts
CA Residents – Prop 65 Warning(s)
Warranty / Refunds
Model Number Notes
Some items may have more than one model number. Different model number prefixes are used based on where an item is sold to distinguish different packaging, colors, or regions for in-store retailers. Product, specs, and features are the same.
Follow these product instructions and care tips for the best use of your Ray Padula MagicFlex PRO expanding lightweight hose. Have any other questions? Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or email email@example.com. We're standing by and ready to help!
- Never leave your hose pressurized while un-attended.
- Remove your hose from the faucet, completely drain of water, and store indoors before and during freezing weather.
- Be sure to store your garden hose in a hose reel, on a hose hanger, or in a hose pot. This helps keep your hose safely secure and out of the elements when not in use.
- If hanging your hose, make sure to store your hose in loose, large loops, such as on a hose hanger. Avoid hanging your hose on a nail, screw or rod, which forces all hanging pressure to a central spot on your hose. This may cause kinks and weak points to develop.
- To ensure a leak-free operation, be sure the washer is firmly in place inside the female coupling. If you notice wear or tear on the washer, it can be removed and replaced for a leak free seal every time.
- Be sure to release water pressure when finished watering with a nozzle, especially before coiling your hose. Coiling your hose under pressure may cause tears, weak spots or punctures.
- Keep your hose in the shade whenever possible, especially in hot summer months. Water left in your hose in direct sunlight has the potential to expand, potentially damaging the hose.
- Never use your MagicFlex hose with hot water.
Garden with Confidence Guarantee
At Ray Padula, our goal is to provide world-class, quality, innovative, enjoyable products designed to help you grow your backyard masterpiece. We hope that you will never experience a problem with our products. We consistently test products during production, after production, and even after they're shipped to ensure our high quality standards. But even then, we understand that the outdoors and garden can be a harsh environment with many different variables that may diminish a product's lifespan.
All Ray Padula products carry an industry leading, excellent warranty. If there's ever a problem with our products, we're always standing by and ready to help resolve it as quickly as we can.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To quickly and easily place a warranty claim 24/7, please visit the Warranty Center. You may also give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAY PADULA WARRANTY DETAIL
Ray Padula products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer owns the product, for the length of time noted on each individual item's packaging, or the raypadula.com website. This warranty does not cover any damage that arises from normal wear and tear, color fading, or damage occurring due to misuse or negligent care. At Ray Padula Holdings' option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value, free of charge. Ray Padula Holdings shall in no event, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any incidental or consequential damages in any form, that may arise from the use, or misuse, of our products. For warranty service, please complete, and submit the warranty claim form found at raypadula.com. You may also email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 1-866-446-2063. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state. Proof of purchase, and photo(s) clearly illustrating any product issue(s) described in your claim is required for all warranty processing.