Comfi-Grip 180 Degree Deluxe Rotating Grass Shears
- ● Ideal for trimming grassy plants and grass along borders
- ● Steel blades cut all the way to the tip
- ● Rotating blades allow keep arms and hands in a comfortable position regardless of cut direction
- Features & Benefits
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Weight (lbs.)
Best for Pruning
Trimming of grassy plants and grass along borders
Maximum Cutting Diameter (in.)
Non-Stick Blade Coating
Titanium Blade Coating
Comfi-Grip Ergonomic Grip
Spring Loaded Handle
Blade Safety Lock
Blade Sap Groove
CA Residents – Prop 65 Warning(s)
(1) Grass Shear
Warranty / Refunds
Model Number Notes
Some items may have more than one model number. Different model number prefixes are used based on where an item is sold to distinguish different packaging, colors, or regions for in-store retailers. Product, specs, and features are the same.
Follow these product instructions and care tips for the best use of your Ray Padula grass shears. Have any other questions? Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or email email@example.com. We're standing by and ready to help!
- Storage - When not using your grass shear, be sure to store it indoors, in a cool, dry place, such as the garage or shed. Always safely lock the blades closed using the safety clip and keep out of reach of children. For added safety, grass shear blades can be stored in or covered by a scabbard or protective casing when not in use.
- Cleaning - Carefully wipe your grass shear and blades clean after each use. Check grooves, safety clip, springs, and blades to make sure that debris has not become lodged or trapped in any mechanisms. If needed, you can clean your grass shear by rinsing in warm, soapy water. It’s recommended to lightly oil the blade and hinge points when finished cutting. Be sure to wipe all excess oil clean. A stiff bristled brush can be used to remove sap build up or plant residue, if needed. When finished cleaning, carefully dry with a soft cloth. If cutting infected wood or branches, use rubbing alcohol or a diluted bleach solution to clean your snip or scissor. Remember, blades are very sharp! Always clean your grass shear with extreme care.
- It’s recommended to always wear protective eyewear while cutting. Never use a grass shear while standing on a ladder or any unstable surface. Blades are extremely sharp! Always use care while cutting. Grass shears are not a toy and should never be used by or kept in reach of children. Read all safety warnings on product packaging prior to use.
Garden with Confidence Guarantee
At Ray Padula, our goal is to provide world-class, quality, innovative, enjoyable products designed to help you grow your backyard masterpiece. We hope that you will never experience a problem with our products. We consistently test products during production, after production, and even after they're shipped to ensure our high quality standards. But even then, we understand that the outdoors and garden can be a harsh environment with many different variables that may diminish a product's lifespan.
All Ray Padula products carry an industry leading, excellent warranty. If there's ever a problem with our products, we're always standing by and ready to help resolve it as quickly as we can.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To quickly and easily place a warranty claim 24/7, please visit the Warranty Center. You may also give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAY PADULA WARRANTY DETAIL
Ray Padula products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer owns the product, for the length of time noted on each individual item's packaging, or the raypadula.com website. This warranty does not cover any damage that arises from normal wear and tear, color fading, or damage occurring due to misuse or negligent care. At Ray Padula Holdings' option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value, free of charge. Ray Padula Holdings shall in no event, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any incidental or consequential damages in any form, that may arise from the use, or misuse, of our products. For warranty service, please complete, and submit the warranty claim form found at raypadula.com. You may also email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 1-866-446-2063. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state. Proof of purchase, and photo(s) clearly illustrating any product issue(s) described in your claim is required for all warranty processing.