3/4 in. x 75 ft. PRO Industrial Farm and Ranch Hose
- ● Ideal for the toughest job site, farm, and commercial use
- ● Ultra strong, 500 PSI burst strength
- ● 3/4 in. diameter ideal for use with higher water flow needs
- ● Radial reinforcement knitting with ultra flexible construction
- Product Overview
- Features & Benefits
When it comes to a hose designed to withstand and perform in the harshest of conditions, on the farm, ranch or industrial jobsite, look no further than a Ray Padula Farm & Ranch hose. The highly visible red outer jacket with abrasion resistant construction is designed to purposely grab your attention when operating heavy equipment or when quickly looking for the hose! The all new extra-large Comfi-Grip swivel couplings allows for the easiest faucet attachment, even with wet hands. This coupling is designed with a full grip swivel eliminating the need for any tools to create a watertight connection at the faucet, while crush-proof couplings last season-after-season. Best of all, the extra-large male swivel coupling allows for the easiest attachment of nozzles, wands, or other watering accessories! These hoses are constructed of the toughest material with extra strength reinforcement to handle any task, with a 3/4 in. diameter designed for easy movement of high volumes of water. This resilient construction allows this hose to work with water temperatures as high as 180ºF, and temperatures as cold as -30ºF, while handling pressure up to 450 PSI - an ideal choice for all climates. Exclusive Water Guard Technology ensures a leak free operation with every use, while Kink Shield Technology prevents kinking and twisting of your hose during use. 3/4 in. diameter, 75 ft. length.
Extra-large, Comfi-Grip swivel coupling
allows for the easiest faucet attachment – even with wet hands or gloved hands!
PRO Industrial duty construction
with a 450 PSI burst strength is great for all tasks around the yard and jobsite
Water Guard Technology
for a leak free operation every time. No wasteful watering!
Extra-large, Comfi-Grip male swivel coupling
allows for the easiest attachment of nozzles and watering accessories
3/4 in. diameter
for easy movement of high volumes of water
Kink Shield Technology
prevents kinking and twisting of your hose during use
Crush-proof aluminum couplings
Kink free hose saver
The large Comfi-Grip swivel coupling prevents kinking of your hose at the faucet
High visibility red color
for easy location of the hose around the job site
Remains fully flexible
in temperatures as low as -30 deg F.
prevents and resists mold and mildew buildup
Scuff resistant outer jacket
resists punctures and tears when dragging the hose around the jobsite
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Weight (lbs.)
Hose Length (ft.)
Hose Diameter (in.)
Hose Coupling Material
Hose Coupling Type
Crush Proof Coupling
No. of Ply
Burst Pressure (PSI)
Hot Water Use
Drinking Water Safe
Expands and Contracts
CA Residents – Prop 65 Warning(s)
Residential / Commercial
Warranty / Refunds
Model Number Notes
Some items may have more than one model number. Different model number prefixes are used based on where an item is sold to distinguish different packaging, colors, or regions for in-store retailers. Product, specs, and features are the same.
Follow these product instructions and care tips for the best use of your Ray Padula InfiniFlo Farm & Ranch hose! Have any other questions? Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or email email@example.com. We're standing by and ready to help!
- Make sure the washer is firmly in place inside the female coupling, and then attached your hose to the faucet. The washer must be firmly in place before attaching to the faucet to prevent leaks.
- Uncoil and straighten your hose to full length.
- Attach your hose to the faucet, and then attach a hose nozzle.
- With the water flowing, pull hose straight to remove any twists caused by the packaging.
- Turn off water flow, release pressure at the nozzle, and coil as usual.
- Never leave your hose pressurized while un-attended.
- Remove your hose from the faucet, completely drain of water, and store indoors before and during freezing weather.
- Be sure to store your garden hose in a hose reel, on a hose hanger, or in a hose pot. This helps keep your hose safely secure and out of the elements when not in use.
- If hanging your hose, make sure to store your hose in loose, large loops, such as on a hose hanger. Avoid hanging your hose on a nail, screw or rod, which forces all hanging pressure to a central spot on your hose. This may cause kinks and weak points to develop.
- To ensure a leak-free operation, be sure the washer is firmly in place inside the female coupling. If you notice wear or tear on the washer, it can be removed and replaced for a leak free seal every day.
- Be sure to release water pressure when finished watering with a nozzle, especially before coiling your hose. Coiling your hose under pressure may cause tears, weak spots or punctures.
- Keep your hose in the shade whenever possible, especially in hot summer months. Water left in your hose in direct sunlight has the potential to expand, potentially damaging the hose.
- Never use your Farm & Ranch hose with hot water.
Garden with Confidence Guarantee
At Ray Padula, our goal is to provide world-class, quality, innovative, enjoyable products designed to help you grow your backyard masterpiece. We hope that you will never experience a problem with our products. We consistently test products during production, after production, and even after they're shipped to ensure our high quality standards. But even then, we understand that the outdoors and garden can be a harsh environment with many different variables that may diminish a product's lifespan.
All Ray Padula products carry an industry leading, excellent warranty. If there's ever a problem with our products, we're always standing by and ready to help resolve it as quickly as we can.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To quickly and easily place a warranty claim 24/7, please visit the Warranty Center. You may also give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAY PADULA WARRANTY DETAIL
Ray Padula products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer owns the product, for the length of time noted on each individual item's packaging, or the raypadula.com website. This warranty does not cover any damage that arises from normal wear and tear, color fading, or damage occurring due to misuse or negligent care. At Ray Padula Holdings' option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value, free of charge. Ray Padula Holdings shall in no event, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any incidental or consequential damages in any form, that may arise from the use, or misuse, of our products. For warranty service, please complete, and submit the warranty claim form found at raypadula.com. You may also email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 1-866-446-2063. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state. Proof of purchase, and photo(s) clearly illustrating any product issue(s) described in your claim is required for all warranty processing.