25 ft. Flat Flexible Porous Soaker Hose
- ● Water directly to the root zone with no waste
- ● All new SuperFlex design allows for easy positioning around shrubs and plants with no fighting back
- ● AquaPore design provides an even soaking across the entire length of the hose
- ● Unique flat design allows for easy storage and placement
- Product Overview
- Features & Benefits
Ray Padula InfiniFlo flat soaker hoses are the perfect choice for water conservation and accurate water placement. InfiniFlo soaker hoses feature exclusive AquaPores designed to provide a slow weeping of water - direct to the roots, with no waste. Ray Padula Soaker hoses feature a heavy-duty construction, designed to place water evenly along the entire hose. Designed to be used with low water pressure only, this hose includes a removable end cap allowing multiple hoses to be connected together. Best of all, the unique Flat Pack design offers a compact spin on a traditional soaker hose. The relaxed construction allows you to easily place this hose along shrubs, around trees, flowers, and more with no fighting back from the hose. 25 ft. length.
Unique, compact flat design
with a relaxed construction allows for easy placement of your soaker hose around trees, shrubs, flowers and more
Great for watering direct to the roots
with no waste! Water slowly oozes direct to the root zone – convenience and conservation
Can be used above ground
or buried under a thin layer of soil or mulch for out-of-sight placement
last season-after-season while allowing multiple hoses to be connected together
Applies an even application of water
across the entire hose, without puddling
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Weight (lbs.)
Hose Length (ft.)
Hose Diameter (in.)
Hose Coupling Material
Hose Coupling Type
Crush Proof Coupling
No. of Ply
Burst Pressure (PSI)
Low Pressure Use Only
Hot Water Use
Drinking Water Safe
Expands and Contracts
CA Residents – Prop 65 Warning(s)
Residential / Commercial
Warranty / Refunds
Model Number Notes
Some items may have more than one model number. Different model number prefixes are used based on where an item is sold to distinguish different packaging, colors, or regions for in-store retailers. Product, specs, and features are the same.
Follow these product instructions and care tips for the best use of your Ray Padula Soaker hose. Have any other questions? Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're standing by and ready to help!
- Never leave your hose pressurized while un-attended.
- Remove your hose from the faucet, completely drain of water, and store indoors before and during freezing weather.
- Soaker hoses are designed for use with low pressure ONLY! High pressure use may cause hose to burst or split. Slowly turn faucet on and allow hose to slowly fill with water until water oozes from the furthest end.
- Make sure hose maintains a wide loop if placing around the base of plants. Never kink or twist your hose at a sharp angle.
- To ensure a leak-free operation, be sure the washer is firmly in place inside the female coupling. If you notice wear or tear on the washer, it can be removed and replaced for a leak free seal every time.
- When burying your soaker hose, place only a thin layer or soil or mulch, no more than 2 inches deep.
Garden with Confidence Guarantee
At Ray Padula, our goal is to provide world-class, quality, innovative, enjoyable products designed to help you grow your backyard masterpiece. We hope that you will never experience a problem with our products. We consistently test products during production, after production, and even after they're shipped to ensure our high quality standards. But even then, we understand that the outdoors and garden can be a harsh environment with many different variables that may diminish a product's lifespan.
All Ray Padula products carry an industry leading, excellent warranty. If there's ever a problem with our products, we're always standing by and ready to help resolve it as quickly as we can.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To quickly and easily place a warranty claim 24/7, please visit the Warranty Center. You may also give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or send an email to email@example.com.
RAY PADULA WARRANTY DETAIL
Ray Padula products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer owns the product, for the length of time noted on each individual item's packaging, or the raypadula.com website. This warranty does not cover any damage that arises from normal wear and tear, color fading, or damage occurring due to misuse or negligent care. At Ray Padula Holdings' option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value, free of charge. Ray Padula Holdings shall in no event, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any incidental or consequential damages in any form, that may arise from the use, or misuse, of our products. For warranty service, please complete, and submit the warranty claim form found at raypadula.com. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 1-866-446-2063. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state. Proof of purchase, and photo(s) clearly illustrating any product issue(s) described in your claim is required for all warranty processing.