Plastic Hose Guide with Metal Spike (2-Pack)
- ● Easily protect plants and gardens from accidental hose damage
- ● Durable construction lasts season-after-season
- ● Convenient 2-Pack includes two hose guides!
- Product Overview
- Features & Benefits
The Ray Padula InfiniFlo Hose Guide is designed to prevent garden hoses from accidentally entering garden beds and damaging plants, flowers, and landscaped areas while dragging the hose around the yard. Simply stagger the hose guides around the edge of your flower beds, and the job is done! The durable, weather-proof plastic construction with a heavy-duty, oversize metal spike base provides great stability during use and performs reliably season-after-season. Convenient 2-Pack includes (2) hose guides!
Easily protect plants from accidental hose damage
while dragging your hose around the yard
Durable, weather-proof construction
is designed to last season-after-season
Stagger around the edge of all garden beds
for an easy, 1-2-3 protection from accidental damage
Large, swivel head
catches your garden hose and prevents it from entering flower beds
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Weight (lbs.)
Commercial / Residential
Commercial & Residential
CA Residents – Prop 65 Warning(s)
(1) Hose Guide
Warranty / Refunds
Model Number Notes
Some items may have more than one model number. Different model number prefixes are used based on where an item is sold to distinguish different packaging, colors, or regions for in-store retailers. Product, specs, and features are the same.
Follow these product instructions and care tips for the best use of your Ray Padula InfiniFlo hose guide! Have any other questions? Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or email email@example.com. We're standing by and ready to help!
- Simply stagger hose guides around the perimeter edge of your garden, landscaped area, or flower bed. Make sure to space them approximately 10 to 20 ft. apart.
- If your garden is square or rectangular, be sure to place a hose guide at each corner.
- If your garden is irregular shaped or circular, place hose guides at various points, such as the widest, longest, and on curves.
- It’s a good idea to test the placement of guides to make sure they will catch your garden hose based on how you typically drag the hose around the yard. If you notice they would work better in different spots based on your yard, simply remove and re-position!
- Make sure the guide is firmly secured and staked into the ground before use.
- Never use excessive force when pulling your hose through the hose guide.
- Be sure to remove your hose guide and store indoors before and during freezing weather.
Garden with Confidence Guarantee
At Ray Padula, our goal is to provide world-class, quality, innovative, enjoyable products designed to help you grow your backyard masterpiece. We hope that you will never experience a problem with our products. We consistently test products during production, after production, and even after they're shipped to ensure our high quality standards. But even then, we understand that the outdoors and garden can be a harsh environment with many different variables that may diminish a product's lifespan.
All Ray Padula products carry an industry leading, excellent warranty. If there's ever a problem with our products, we're always standing by and ready to help resolve it as quickly as we can.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To quickly and easily place a warranty claim 24/7, please visit the Warranty Center. You may also give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAY PADULA WARRANTY DETAIL
Ray Padula products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer owns the product, for the length of time noted on each individual item's packaging, or the raypadula.com website. This warranty does not cover any damage that arises from normal wear and tear, color fading, or damage occurring due to misuse or negligent care. At Ray Padula Holdings' option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value, free of charge. Ray Padula Holdings shall in no event, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any incidental or consequential damages in any form, that may arise from the use, or misuse, of our products. For warranty service, please complete, and submit the warranty claim form found at raypadula.com. You may also email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 1-866-446-2063. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state. Proof of purchase, and photo(s) clearly illustrating any product issue(s) described in your claim is required for all warranty processing.