5/8 in. x 75 ft. PRO Industrial Contractor Duty Garden Hose
- ● Ideal for the toughest, everyday residential and light commercial use
- ● Kink Shield Technology resists kinking during use
- ● Crush-proof brass couplings with anti-microbe outer coating lasts season-after-season
- ● Machined kink free hose saver prevents kinking of your hose at the faucet
- Product Overview
- Features & Benefits
Ray Padula InfiniFlo Diamond Industrial PRO Duty garden hoses are designed for every day, tough home and light professional use. These hoses feature a 6-ply reinforced construction with a high burst strength. Exclusive Kink Shield Technology is designed to eliminate frustrating kinking and twisting during use, while exclusive Water Guard Technology, is designed to eliminate leaks and wasteful watering. A built-in Save-A-Hose, machined metal kink free hose saver prevents kinking of the hose at the faucet, while deluxe machined professional aluminum, crush-proof couplings last season-after-season. The scruff resistant outer jacket features a protective anti-microbe coating created to prevent mold and damage from various outdoor elements in addition to a flexible, easy to coil construction allows for effortless use of your InfiniFlo Diamond PRO Hose. 5/8 in. diameter, 75 ft. length.
Crush-proof professional aluminum couplings
last season-after-season, even in the toughest jobs
with a 475 PSI burst strength lasts season-after-season
Water Guard Technology
for a leak free operation every time. No wasteful watering!
Kink Shield Technology
Prevents kinking and twisting of your hose during use
with scuff resistant outer jacket prevents punctures and tears
Remains fully flexible
in temperatures as low as 45 deg F.
prevents and resists mold and mildew buildup
Kink free hose saver
prevents kinking of your hose at the faucet
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Weight (lbs.)
Hose Length (ft.)
Hose Diameter (in.)
Hose Coupling Material
Hose Coupling Type
Crush Proof Coupling
No. of Ply
Burst Pressure (PSI)
Hot Water Use
Drinking Water Safe
Expands and Contracts
CA Residents – Prop 65 Warning(s)
Residential / Commercial
Warranty / Refunds
Model Number Notes
Some items may have more than one model number. Different model number prefixes are used based on where an item is sold to distinguish different packaging, colors, or regions for in-store retailers. Product, specs, and features are the same.
Follow these product instructions and care tips for the best use of your Ray Padula InfiniFlo Industrial duty hose! Have any other questions? Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or email email@example.com. We're standing by and ready to help!
- Make sure the washer is firmly in place inside the female coupling, and then attached your hose to the faucet. The washer must be firmly in place before attaching to the faucet to prevent leaks.
- Uncoil and straighten your hose to full length.
- Attach your hose to the faucet, and then attach a hose nozzle.
- With the water flowing, pull hose straight to remove any twists caused by the packaging.
- Turn off water flow, release pressure at the nozzle, and coil as usual.
- Never leave your hose pressurized while un-attended.
- Remove your hose from the faucet, completely drain of water, and store indoors before and during freezing weather.
- Be sure to store your garden hose in a hose reel, on a hose hanger, or in a hose pot. This helps keep your hose safely secure and out of the elements when not in use.
- If hanging your hose, make sure to store your hose in loose, large loops, such as on a hose hanger. Avoid hanging your hose on a nail, screw or rod, which forces all hanging pressure to a central spot on your hose. This may cause kinks and weak points to develop.
- To ensure a leak-free operation, be sure the washer is firmly in place inside the female coupling. If you notice wear or tear on the washer, it can be removed and replaced for a leak free seal every day.
- Be sure to release water pressure when finished watering with a nozzle, especially before coiling your hose. Coiling your hose under pressure may cause tears, weak spots or punctures.
- Keep your hose in the shade whenever possible, especially in hot summer months. Water left in your hose in direct sunlight has the potential to expand, potentially damaging the hose.
- Never use your Industrial duty hose with hot water.
Garden with Confidence Guarantee
At Ray Padula, our goal is to provide world-class, quality, innovative, enjoyable products designed to help you grow your backyard masterpiece. We hope that you will never experience a problem with our products. We consistently test products during production, after production, and even after they're shipped to ensure our high quality standards. But even then, we understand that the outdoors and garden can be a harsh environment with many different variables that may diminish a product's lifespan.
All Ray Padula products carry an industry leading, excellent warranty. If there's ever a problem with our products, we're always standing by and ready to help resolve it as quickly as we can.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To quickly and easily place a warranty claim 24/7, please visit the Warranty Center. You may also give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAY PADULA WARRANTY DETAIL
Ray Padula products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer owns the product, for the length of time noted on each individual item's packaging, or the raypadula.com website. This warranty does not cover any damage that arises from normal wear and tear, color fading, or damage occurring due to misuse or negligent care. At Ray Padula Holdings' option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value, free of charge. Ray Padula Holdings shall in no event, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any incidental or consequential damages in any form, that may arise from the use, or misuse, of our products. For warranty service, please complete, and submit the warranty claim form found at raypadula.com. You may also email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 1-866-446-2063. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state. Proof of purchase, and photo(s) clearly illustrating any product issue(s) described in your claim is required for all warranty processing.