5/8 in. x 10 ft. Leader Extension Garden Hose (Female x Male Threads)
- ● Great for connecting your hose reel to the faucet
- ● EZGrip swivel coupling for easy faucet attachment
- ● Crush proof brass couplings last season-after-season
- Product Overview
- Features & Benefits
When it comes to connecting your hose storage unit to the faucet, look no further than this Ray Padula leader hose. These hoses are constructed of the toughest materials, allowing this hose to handle water pressure as high as 450 PSI, while providing season-after-season of dependable use. The female x male couplings allow this hose to be used with all hose storage units that have FEMALE inlet threads. 5/8 in. diameter, 10 ft. length.
Use to connect your hose storage unit the faucet
Simply attach one end to the faucet, and the other to your hose reel
Female x Male threads
for use with female threaded hose storage units (be sure to check yours first!)
Heavy-duty brass couplings
Kink Shield Technology
prevents kinking and twisting of your hose during use
Water Guard Technology
for a leak free operation every time. No wasteful watering!
Works with all hose storage units
with female threaded hose inlets
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Weight (lbs.)
Hose Length (ft.)
Hose Diameter (in.)
Hose Coupling Material
Hose Coupling Type
Crush Proof Coupling
No. of Ply
Burst Pressure (PSI)
Hot Water Use
Drinking Water Safe
Expands and Contracts
CA Residents – Prop 65 Warning(s)
Warranty / Refunds
Model Number Notes
Some items may have more than one model number. Different model number prefixes are used based on where an item is sold to distinguish different packaging, colors, or regions for in-store retailers. Product, specs, and features are the same.
Follow these product instructions for the best use of your Ray Padula leader hose. Have any other questions? Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're standing by and ready to help!
- Make sure the washer is firmly in place inside the female coupling, and then attach the female end of the hose to the faucet. The washer must be firmly in place before attaching to the faucet to prevent leaks.
- Uncoil and straighten your hose to full length.
- Attach the other end of your hose to your hose storage unit. NOTE: This hose has a male threaded end, for use with FEMALE inlet threaded hose storage. Be sure to check which type of threads your storage unit has prior to use.
- Never leave your hose pressurized while un-attended.
- Remove your hose from the faucet and hose storage unit, completely drain of water, and store indoors before and during freezing weather.
- To ensure a leak-free operation, be sure the washer is firmly in place inside the female coupling. If you notice wear or tear on the washer, it can be removed and replaced for a leak free seal every time.
- Keep your hose in the shade whenever possible, especially in hot summer months. Water left in your hose in direct sunlight has the potential to expand, potentially damaging the hose.
- Never use your leader hose with hot water.
Garden with Confidence Guarantee
At Ray Padula, our goal is to provide world-class, quality, innovative, enjoyable products designed to help you grow your backyard masterpiece. We hope that you will never experience a problem with our products. We consistently test products during production, after production, and even after they're shipped to ensure our high quality standards. But even then, we understand that the outdoors and garden can be a harsh environment with many different variables that may diminish a product's lifespan.
All Ray Padula products carry an industry leading, excellent warranty. If there's ever a problem with our products, we're always standing by and ready to help resolve it as quickly as we can.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To quickly and easily place a warranty claim 24/7, please visit the Warranty Center. You may also give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or send an email to email@example.com.
RAY PADULA WARRANTY DETAIL
Ray Padula products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer owns the product, for the length of time noted on each individual item's packaging, or the raypadula.com website. This warranty does not cover any damage that arises from normal wear and tear, color fading, or damage occurring due to misuse or negligent care. At Ray Padula Holdings' option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value, free of charge. Ray Padula Holdings shall in no event, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any incidental or consequential damages in any form, that may arise from the use, or misuse, of our products. For warranty service, please complete, and submit the warranty claim form found at raypadula.com. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 1-866-446-2063. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state. Proof of purchase, and photo(s) clearly illustrating any product issue(s) described in your claim is required for all warranty processing.