5/8 in. x 6 ft. FlexLite Premium Lightweight Leader Hose (Female x Female Threads)
- ● Use to connect hose storage units to the faucet
- ● Female x Female threads – for use with male threaded hose reels
- ● Innovative, extra large Comfi-Grip swivel coupling for the easiest faucet attachment!
- ● Does NOT expand or contract
- Product Overview
- Features & Benefits
When it comes to connecting your hose storage unit to the faucet, look no further than Ray Padula FlexLite Leader Hose. FlexLite premium lightweight hoses are designed to offer the same durability, functionality, and full-flow performance as heavy-duty traditional vinyl hoses with over 50% lighter weight construction. The ultra-flexible, compact design is easy to maneuver, store, and transport around the yard. The all new extra-large Comfi-Grip swivel couplings allows for the easiest faucet attachment, even with wet or gloved hands. This coupling is designed with a full grip swivel eliminating the need for any tools to create a watertight connection at the faucet, while crush-proof couplings last season-after-season. This 6 ft. hose has two FEMALE couplings – allowing it to be used with MALE threaded hose storage units. Other great features include an abrasion, puncture, and tear resistant outer jacket with a high, 600 PSI burst strength, making this hose a great choice for all tasks around the yard and jobsite. Exclusive Water Guard Technology ensures a leak free operation with every use, while Kink Shield Technology prevents kinking and twisting of your hose during use. FlexLite hoses also feature crush-proof aluminum couplings, a drinking water safe construction, as well as the ability to remain full flexible in temperatures as low as 35 deg. F. One more great feature? A lifetime warranty. 5/8 in. diameter, 6 ft. length.
Use to connect your hose storage unit the faucet
Simply attach one end to the faucet, and the other to your hose reel
Female x Female threads
for use with male threaded hose storage units (be sure to check yours first!)
Extra-large, Comfi-Grip swivel coupling
allows for the easiest faucet attachment – even with wet hands or gloved hands!
Premium, lightweight hose
offers the same functionality of traditional hoses with 50% lighter weight
Kink Shield Technology
prevents kinking and twisting of your hose during use
Water Guard Technology
for a leak free operation every time. No wasteful watering!
Consistent, full flow
compared to traditional vinyl garden hoses
Works with all hose storage units
with female threaded hose inlets
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Product Weight (lbs.)
Hose Length (ft.)
Hose Diameter (in.)
Hose Coupling Material
Hose Coupling Type
Large, Ergo Swivel
Crush Proof Coupling
No. of Ply
Burst Pressure (PSI)
Hot Water Use
Drinking Water Safe
Expands and Contracts
CA Residents – Prop 65 Warning(s)
Residential / Commercial
Warranty / Refunds
Model Number Notes
Some items may have more than one model number. Different model number prefixes are used based on where an item is sold to distinguish different packaging, colors, or regions for in-store retailers. Product, specs, and features are the same.
Follow these product instructions for the best use of your Ray Padula FlexLite premium lightweight leader hose. Have any other questions? Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or email email@example.com. We're standing by and ready to help!
- Make sure the washer is firmly in place inside the female coupling, and then attach the female end of the hose to the faucet. The washer must be firmly in place before attaching to the faucet to prevent leaks.
- Uncoil and straighten your hose to full length.
- Attach the other end of your hose to your hose storage unit. NOTE: This hose has two female threaded ends, for use with MALE inlet threaded hose storage. Be sure to check which type of threads your storage unit has prior to use.
- Never leave your hose pressurized while un-attended.
- Remove your hose from the faucet, completely drain of water, and store indoors before and during freezing weather.
- To ensure a leak-free operation, be sure the washer is firmly in place inside the female coupling. If you notice wear or tear on the washer, it can be removed and replaced for a leak free seal every time.
- Keep your hose in the shade whenever possible, especially in hot summer months. Water left in your hose in direct sunlight has the potential to expand, potentially damaging the hose.
- Never use your FlexLite hose with hot water.
- Did you know there’s one simple step you can take throughout the season to ensure a leak-free seal every time you use your hose? By disconnecting and re-connecting your FlexLite hose from any metal faucet or hose accessory, such as a nozzle, at least 3-4 times per year allows the washer to retain a proper seal. This also allows for loosening of any possible corrosion that may have formed from various weather and outdoor elements which can sometimes cause the hose to fuse to the faucet or hose attachments.
Garden with Confidence Guarantee
At Ray Padula, our goal is to provide world-class, quality, innovative, enjoyable products designed to help you grow your backyard masterpiece. We hope that you will never experience a problem with our products. We consistently test products during production, after production, and even after they're shipped to ensure our high quality standards. But even then, we understand that the outdoors and garden can be a harsh environment with many different variables that may diminish a product's lifespan.
All Ray Padula products carry an industry leading, excellent warranty. If there's ever a problem with our products, we're always standing by and ready to help resolve it as quickly as we can.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
To quickly and easily place a warranty claim 24/7, please visit the Warranty Center. You may also give us a call at 1-866-446-2063, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAY PADULA WARRANTY DETAIL
Ray Padula products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer owns the product, for the length of time noted on each individual item's packaging, or the raypadula.com website. This warranty does not cover any damage that arises from normal wear and tear, color fading, or damage occurring due to misuse or negligent care. At Ray Padula Holdings' option, defective product will be repaired, replaced, or substituted with a product of equal value, free of charge. Ray Padula Holdings shall in no event, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any incidental or consequential damages in any form, that may arise from the use, or misuse, of our products. For warranty service, please complete, and submit the warranty claim form found at raypadula.com. You may also email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 1-866-446-2063. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state. Proof of purchase, and photo(s) clearly illustrating any product issue(s) described in your claim is required for all warranty processing.